The elegant floor-standing RX6 design places the new wider bandwidth RX tweeter in concert with freshly designed 6” C-CAM® bass and 6” C-CAM® bass/mid drivers to form a balanced two-and-a-half way system. Separate chambers are used within the enclosure to provide differential tuning for the 6” drivers, producing higher efficiency and exceptional low frequency extension. For such a slim, easy-to-position speaker, the innovative RX6 produces an extraordinarily wide bandwidth, enhanced with a natural tonality that breathes life into every format – even HD audio. An adjustable base plinth is supplied for added stability.
- New C-CAM® tweeter design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
- New 6” C-CAM® bass and bass/ mid-range drivers incorporate RST® technology, for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- New cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties.
- Dual Chamber Bass Reflex with Differential Tuning.
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass.
- Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration.
- Floor level terminal location for easy access and neat cable routing
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off.
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.